Wednesday 16 March 2016

I'm lost

Last Sunday, my phone's battery gone. Even I charged it but it still cannot turn on. 
When I finished my job from Matta Fair and have my supper with friends, I decided to drive back to Sungai Long from Cheras. 
Since I have no GPS, my friends lead me to the high way to Sungai Long so that I could know the way home. 
When I went through Taman Connaught and wanted to turn right into the way to SL, the road was blocked. OMG! I don't know others way to Sungai Long!
I choose to follow the signboard to Tmn Len Sen, and .....HMMMM... at the end, I don't know where am I. 

I'm LOST!

Almost 12am, No GPS, No phone, No car on the road....
"I can reached home, I can reached home, I can reached home by myself." I keep on telling myself. 
While I'm waiting for the traffic light, I turn the window down and try to ask the car besides me, but she don't know the road too....

I wanted to ask someone, but I scared they will cheat me...
I walked in to a 24hrs clinic ( I think they might be good person) and ask for the road, I get in to the car and drive according to the map that the reception draw but I still lost after I walked until the 2nd or the 3rd junction, I couldn't understand the map at all.....

I not dare to walk to highway, I scared I couldn't come back. After several circle, I walked in to a Chinese Restaurant.....at the end, the uncle lead me to the junction nearby mahkota. 

They world is beautiful, there's a lot of helpful person. 

I'm really lucky to meet someone to help me when I'm in trouble, 
I want to be the next who help others too, 
be helpful, and make the world better. 
Appreciated. 

1 comment:

Kristina brown said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.

assignment help online