Friday 11 March 2016

Dream

What is a dream? Do you have a dream? What you decided to do to chase your dream?

There are a lots of people have dream, but, there are not much of them chasing their dream.
They are busying on working, looking for money and surviving day by they, they are not even living.

I don't know what is my dream, I'm on the pathway looking for my dream.
Hmmmm, I hope I could found it soon.

Instead of repeating my life day by day, I hope my future life would be more interesting.
I hope I will be brave enough to do the things that I want to do.

I wanted to experience the world, I love the hear stories from different people, and I hope to share stories with people too,

I hope at the end of the day, I could be someone that have fabulous stories to share, I just want my life to be meaningful.

"Go ahead, don't wait. We only live once!" 


No comments: