Sunday 27 March 2016

My sister

I have a 3 yrs old sister, we have a gap of 17 years.My mom was 43 years old, she was 40 when she give birth my sister. On that time, when I know my mom was pregnant, I was so shock and I can't even accept this.It is too dangerous for a 40yrs old women to give birth, I was just too worry if there's any accident. 

I don't like my sister. 

But when she has born, something was changed. 
She is just too tiny and soft, I'm not dare to hug her at all, she is like a glasses baby, so frangible and weak. Child grows fast. Because of I'm staying in hostel, I can only see her once a week.Every weekend when I go back home, there's always surprise waiting for me. 

You can always found out she has learnt new things every week. 

She knows how to sit, how to climb, how walk, run, even jump. She knows how to express herself with single words, and now she can even talk in complete sentences.She is the youngest in our family, and everyone loves her so much. I always hope to be with her every moment and be the witness of her life. 
 
But no one know what will be happen in the next moment. 

I just hope that she will grow up happily, and get someone who love her like us. I hope my family will always be together, I hope everyone is healthy, safe, and happy, 
Nothing more. 

Family is someone treat you with their heart and someone will never leave you behind. 
Family is created by love. They love you, they're willing to give all to you. 

I love my family and I willing to give all of me to them. Do you? 

 


No comments: