Tuesday 16 February 2016

My kind of Chinese New Year

We celebrate CNY every year, we balik kampung and have reunion dinner with our relatives, we meet up with our friends and gamble, we get AngPau from elders....

But this CNY is kinda different. My grandpa was stroke. He stroke since 2009, he couldn't speak clearly and walk as a normal, even standing he need to rely on the crutch too. This situation maintain until last Depavalli after he fell down at the bathroom, his situation getting serious. He get urinary and fecal incontinence and we bought him pampers. But because of my grandma is not able to help grandpa to change his pampers frequently, as a diabetic, his skin fester badly. At the end, we send him to hospital during Chor-3. 

Actually he could get well if he did exercise from the beginning. But he didn't. He still wanted to drink tea tarik which full of sugar and smoke everyday. He spoil his health himself. 

No matter how my grandma stop him from smoking, he still wanted to smoke. He scold my grandma and ask her don't bother about him. My grandma is just too nice. 

I can't imagine if such thing happened on me, what will I do. But what I know is we must appreciate for every single things that we have. People that don't know about appreciation is not deserve for someone to treat him good.


No one born to serve you, you have to appreciated it. 


Healthy is really important to us. It is our responsibility to keep our body health, this not only for ourselves, it is also for the one who care about us. Eat well, Exercise well and Sleep well. 


You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. 
Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae. 
-- Paul Walker 



References
Paul Walker. (n.d.). BrainyQuote. Retrieved from http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_health.html

No comments: