Friday 22 January 2016

I'm BACK!

Hi!
I'm BACK! hahahahaha 
It was three years ago since I posted my last blog post. I don;t think I will open this blog again if there's no such a assignment here, and I hope I will continue writing this blog more than 14 weeks. 

Sometimes I felt happy when I looking back to previous post because of those stupid things that I did, sometimes I might unable to understand the way that I wrote last time, and some of the post have reminded me about the happiness time that I've before and keep me in a positive mood.

Three years does not consider as a long time, but within three years, many things happened and changed. Virus H7N1, Ebola Virus, Earthquake happened in China, Philipines, Sabah, Malaysia, War in Syria, Lebanon, Increases of numbers of refugees, Flight MH370 crash, MH17 disappear and more. Some of the issues might solved but some was still happening right now. The time will never stop for everyone. Although there's a lot of things happened, but the world is keep on changing. Windows have updated until Windows 10, iPhone has come out with iPhone 6S, Samsung 6 edge was launched, inflation is happening, international petrol price is dropping and more.

For me, this three years is actually quite important. During this three years, I have pass my UEC (United Examination Certificate) exam, I have found out what kind of future I want, determined which school should I study, what subject should I take and more. It is quite difficult for me to choose. However, besides of putting on efforts and making all these important decision, a lots of funny things happened too. I miss those time that we study, handling an event and play together with the gang, I miss the atmosphere in class, the nonsense things that we say to each others, and the crazy things that we did together.  After I graduated from high school, I started to exposure to new things, working, get in to university, make new friends and more. Compare with high school, university is much more free but at the same time, there is somethings lost.    


No matter how the world change, I'm still who I'm.
 "Don't let the world change your smile, be the one who use your smile to changed the world. " 

No comments: