Monday 11 April 2016

The first funeral in my life

Last Tuesday, my housemate's mom pass away.

I'm so shocked when I got the news.
It is like something you did never think before suddenly happened in your life, and this also reminds me, the world is unpredictable,  we don't know what will happen at the next moment.

This is the first funeral that I went, it feels weird. I do not dare to walk close to the coffin, I scared.
I can't imagine if this happens to me, I'm sure I can't as calm as my friend.

Mom, the closest people in our life, the people that always be with us and love us the most without and t&c, I can't imagine my life without you.

If there's time, please spend it with your family.
I don't know how much time I left or my family members left, but I appreciated the time spending with my family, and I hope I will not forget this after I got married.

No comments: