Monday 22 February 2016

Travel







I love travel. No, I love backpack travel.
For me, travel is not only make a journey to relax.
It’s a about discovering.
Discover the people, discover the country, and discover the world, in order to discover myself.
Budget trip and budget hotel isn’t a problem, cheap and nice local food, friendly citizen and unique culture that surprising me are what I hope to find in a trip.

I really hope to meet the part that I don’t know about myself in somewhere, sometimes, some situation.

 And also hope that I can be independent enough and go travel alone in coming ten years.



#YOLO
#YouOnlyLiveOnce

Refrences
Travel love Quotes. (n.d.). Man Backpacking. Retrieved from http://www.lovetravelquotes.com/2015_04_01_archive.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this http://awriter.org/123helpme-com-review/
i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging

Melisa Peter said...

The purpose of travel is to build social connections, opportunities for learning, growth and loyalty. It gives us the opportunity to truly engage in activities, develop new skills and discover new cultures. It brings us closer to ourselves and others. I am writer and I provide Cheap Assignment Writing Service at all academic levels and I am an addicted traveler.