Saturday 16 July 2016

Root Canal Treatment



Don't ignore the small problem, it might bring a big impact to you.


           When I was thirteen, while I'm playing basketball during PE class, I bumped into my friend and her basketball hit me. One of my front teeth dropped down. My teacher sent me and my dropped tooth to the dentist immediately. The dentist put the tooth back into the "hole" and used something to stick the teeth with the gum. He said, "This is to try whether your nerve in the tooth is alive and functioning or not, you have to come back after two weeks ." But, I didn't go back for the referral.

           When I was nineteen, I went to another dentist because the gum of the dropped tooth had swollen and painful. The dentist was shocked when she saw my tooth and she told me that the things that used to stick the tooth with my gum can only put for a few month, but it was in my mouth for six years. The X-ray shows that there is abscess at the roots of the tooth and I have to remove it to avoid any complication. Thus, I need to do root canal treatment.

     



Root Canal treatment is used to repair and save a damaged or infected tooth.  Our tooth is made up of two parts. Inside the tooth, under the white enamel (the hard outer coating) and a hard layer called the dentin, the soft tissue under the dentin called the pulp. The pulp contains blood vessels, nerves, and connective tissue. 

The pulp will begin to die if it's infected by bacteria. Bacteria can then multiply and spread. If this keeps up, it can cause the tissues around the end of the tooth to become red, swollen and painful (This is exactly my case). 


During root canal or endodontic treatment, the inflamed or infected pulp is removed and the inside of the tooth is carefully cleaned and disinfected, then filled and sealed with a rubber-like material called gutta-percha. Afterwards, the tooth is restored with a crown or filling for protection. After restoration, the tooth continues to function like any other tooth. 



I will go to the dentist for the treatment in this few week. I really hope that there's another solution to solve it. *Sighhhh*

If there is a chance, I'm sure I will go for the referral. And now, I just hope that it is not as pain as I think. *Blessing* 



Lesson of the day: 
Don't skip the referral. 






7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog....

Unknown said...

Nice post..
Modular kitchen in chennai
Modular kitchen chennai

Keith Morris said...

Get in touch with the Best Assignment Help in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide who are very talented in providing solutions on various topics on subjects. You Read it Right! We are here to help you with your queries on your assignments. We are providing you with a world-class and Highly Talented Assignment Expert.

Assignment Help Expert said...

Assignment Help Darwin

Assignment Help Darwin: Assignment Help Experts with 10 Years of Experience provides the best assignment help online in Darwin. Toll-Free +61-3-9088-1335

Contact us at info@assignmenthelpexperts.com or call us at +61-3-9088-1335 for more information.

zarkazijar said...

It’s truly a nice and useful piece of information shared, I am satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us and i look forward to more of your useful post. anchor university departmental cut off mark

Services for Colocation and Their Use on the Internet said...


This blog in very informative for us

mbuotidem said...

Thank you for the great information. check fudutsinma postgraduate admission form closing date